Pet psychic Jennafer Martin offers private and
event appointments for
*intuitive readings for animals
*energy work for animals
*medium readings for animals
- What does my pet think of his/her home, owner, other pets, family members?
- What can I do to make my pet feel more comfortable or at home?
- Why does my pet seem anxious, jealous or bored?
- Does my pet have any unmet needs?
- How can I better connect to my pet?
- Is my pet experiencing discomfort that may require medical attention?
See Jennafer doing a reading for the dog of Rewind 100.7’s Todd and Erin below:
A pet psychic reading with Jennafer can help you better understand your pet’s thoughts and emotions as well as his/her puzzling behavior. It can also fill in the blanks of your rescued pet’s past, connect you to pets that have passed over the Rainbow Bridge. There are two types:
In-person readings are available at The Divine Intervention Collective in person if your pet travels well or you bring a photo of your pet.
Remote readings are available in real time via Skype so your pet can be relaxed in his/her home. You can also choose a phone or e-mail reading, which entails sending a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and then talking to Jennafer about your questions via phone, while an email reading means sending 3-5 questions about your pet along with the photo, and she’ll reply within 72 hours via email.
How to Book an appointment with Jennafer:
- If you want an in-home reading with Jennafer (available only in Salt Lake County, Utah), e-mail Jennafer to arrange it at email@example.com. The fee is $75 for up to a half hour.
- If you want an email reading, email Jennafer at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange it. The fee is $50 for 3–5 questions.
- If you want a phone, Skype or in-person reading at The Divine Intervention Collective, visit her booking site to easily find an appointment that matches your schedule.